Tuesday, July 30, 2024

UTILIZING TREASURES

 I can't bring myself to call this pile scraps!!  Actually, they are small treasures too wonderful to discard.  Of course it took a silly amount of time to find a use for them. However, considering  the amount of time (and expense) that went into ice-dyeing and Indigo dyeing the silk noil "leftovers", I was determined to use them.

The bigger pieces - no larger than 5"x 7 3/4" were used to cover 4 small books.  The remainder yielded one large book cover.  Sure I could have been far more productive on other projects, but there was something so satisfying about utilizing these treasured small pieces.

What do you do with your treasures???




FRONT


                                                              BACK

1 comment:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Great projects for your scraps! Have you found an outlet for your work yet?