Thursday, November 10, 2022

EXPERIMENTING

 I've spent some time, too much time, figuring out and creating some rather flat fabric bowls.....one 16" and the other two 13".  Decided since each took about a day to make.....how is that possible you ask?  Putzy is all I can say......  In the end they will not be an impluse item to be added to my gallery space......time vs material = in the red profit margain for what I can expect to price them.

Thought you'd like to take a look anyway........in case you think I've been a couch potato!





4 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Ooo - these are nice! Too bad they take so long to make but that sounds a lot like me - putzy!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Sometimes you just need to putz a rainy day away. Think of it as thread therapy, LOL!!

Nancy said...

Hmmm... really nice but too labor intensive for selling. They are pretty though. Sending Nicole your way- we fared very well through it- power stayed on and just some vegetative debris to take care of.

Robbie said...

these are really cool!!!! Glad you aren't just sitting around eating bon bons and watching TV! HA