Friday, September 16, 2022

TREASURED FRIENDSHIP

  The list of reasons my 25+ long career in the quilt industry has brought such joy to my life is long.  But at the very top is the enduring, deep friendships that have developed.  

I met my pal Jackie for the first time in 1996.  She was the instructor coordinator for Quilt Colorado.  We bonded immediately!  I was fortunate to be invited to teach at this outstanding quilt show/conference many times and Jackie and I picked up our conversations as if we had only taken a breath.

Surprises out of the blue are simply the best.....today this adorable wool pincushion arrived.  Superbly made by Jackie "to honor our friendship".  How heartwarming is that?!?  Quilt friends are the best!!!!



3 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

So cute, happy mail is wonderful!

Nancy said...

So very true- and what a thoughtful gesture. The pincushion is so pretty and detailed.

Robbie said...

How adorable and to know it was made with love and perfection from a dear person!