Saturday, September 3, 2022

FEATURED ARTIST OPENING

 Our long awaited for Woolworth Walk Gallery Featured Artist month began last night with an opening reception.  

Judy Simmons and I welcomed many fiber friends and car club buddies with refreshments and smiles.

Look closely and you'll notice a red dot on the description label next to my art quilt featuring fall trees....yeah....a red dot indicates the piece has been sold!!


I've had problems getting the video uploaded....I think it now works, however it plays too quickly so watch fast.  In the meantime I'm gathering some photos to post soon. 

6 comments:

Nancy said...

What a nice event, and the plus of a sale! The video says unavailable unfortunately.

Kathy said...

Congrats! You and Judy are both wonderful artists and I hope every single piece sells!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Fun show, lovely refreshment table, and great to see your fabulous art in person. Anyone in the area should check out your booth at Woolworth Walk in Asheville!

Laura said...

Delightful to be able to see a glimpse of your show, Mary. Hope it goes well.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Congratulations on an early sale. That always makes the event a happy one.

The Idaho Beauty said...

Oh congratulations on the sale! And thanks for the video - your work looks fabulous and so well arranged on the walls.