Tuesday, September 7, 2021

SPIRIT OF JAPAN

 I've fallen far behind posting my ongoing projects....for a very good reason. Adding to my dwindling inventory has almost become a full time job, which is a very good problem to have. Here's one of my recent pieces. 


                              SPIRIT OF JAPAN  - 46" X 52.5"

Japanese cottons, quilted with metallic thread (which behaved quite well stitching long straight lines). Narrow red flanges help to visually highlight the different strips. Prepared for hanging with fabric sleeve.

3 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

I like those red flanges, they accent the prints well.

The Inside Stori said...

I've used flanges before numerous times but never as wide as these......which was just what the design needed.

Kathie Briggs said...

Very effective use of flanges.