Wednesday, February 17, 2021

MORE WET FELTED VASES

 The felted decorative vessels/vases I recently posted and sold immediately, generated numerous inquiries.  So, let me steer you where you can find a few more for sale.  

For locals to Asheville, NC........visit my space on the lower level of Woolwork Walk, Gallery downtown to view other options in person. Everyone else can email them - info@woolworthwalk.com or call (828) 254-9234 and one of the helpful staff can arrange to have one sent to you....no need to come in person. Here are three more that are currently on display.

(I was there this morning and they are available right now.) Maroon with Lake Superior beach stone $30, small blue, displayed here with weeds - $23, Blue/white beaded - $25









2 comments:

Robbie said...

Your bowls are always so very unique but my hands/fingers hurt just thinking about the process!!!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I think felted wool is so pretty but could never do it, old hands wouldn't like it. You are a pro at making the vases.