Wednesday, August 19, 2026

FALL ARTISAN FAIRE

 **** UPDATE - ALL THE BOOKS ARE NOW SOLD.  THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR INTEREST.  

After some scheduling concerns we got word that our Community Fall Artisan Faire will be held Oct. 24th at the new clubhouse.  Yeah.....thank you to the committee who have worked hard to keep this tradition going strong and better each time.

I was able to get an indoor space reserved and am now revamping my inventory/display approach. The space is considerably, by 50% smaller than previous.  Still I'm grateful to be indoors since borrowing all the equipment for outdoor use was simply not practical....nor was the set up and take down.  Without girlfriends I could never have managed the spring event alone!

That brings me to this post.  Due to space limitations, I'm  discontinuing my fabric book covers, which include a wide lined composition book.  My loss is your gain.  Take advantage of 20% - 30% off on the following:

*****. UPDATE - BLACK AND WHITE COVERS ARE SOLD!!    

DM to reserve yours.....  locals come by and select your favorites, shipping available for non-locals.





No comments: