Tuesday, January 30, 2024

TEARFUL DAY

After 7 years of being a Woolworth Walk artist, today my best buddy Judy Simmons and I dismantled our space.  Only Asheville area artists are juried into this famous downtown gallery.

Obviously, since I'm moving out of state that meant changes.  Judy will continue in a smaller, but very visible and perfect space for her wall art as well as her beautiful hand made scarves and unique notecards.

I have NO clue what I'll do with my pieces in terms of display.... perhaps I'll find an outlet in Roseville, CA.  If you see a piece shown here that strikes you, holler and I can easily ship direct to you....please don't make me move all this!!! 

Here's a look at my Woolworth space before and after view.....Plus an encouraging view of Judy's new space.  Her wall needs to be repainted and art hung, but it's nearly ready for the public.








  

No comments: