Sunday, October 22, 2023

HERE COME THE HYBRIDS

 A follower pointed out that my new quilt "Roots" - posted on Oct. 13th reminded her of my earlier embellished quilts....especially "Here Come The Hybrids' - 45" X 45". Made with commercial cottons and specialty fabrics, 3-D hand appliquéd, machine quilted, & mixed media embellishing. This quilt was published in my book, "The Stori of Beaded Embellishment", featured on back cover & page 42. It was also published in numerous magazine articles and traveled with the "Enchanted Garden" exhibit.

I've decided it's time to offer some of my well known quilts at affordable prices to folks who can enjoy them. If you are interested in owning this piece, DM me for further information.

Watch for more posts of available pieces.

                     Here Come The Hybrids - 45" x 45"

No comments: