Thursday, May 4, 2023

FABRIC BOWLS

Not much time to sew lately.......they say things come in threes.  I can probably double that....back hatch on car won't stay open, hearing aid needed fixing, 4 window in our house have clouded.....2 are at least 20' high including one LARGE fixed one.  NO one will accept the warranties.  Played telephone 'pass the buck' now for over a week.  Okay, I vented so won't go into the rest of my list!!

But....what I have accomplished was pretty satisfying. After making several of these 11" fabric bowls awhile back, I decided they weren't worth the time/effort to make for sale.  However, I since I still had canvas remaining, here are two more.....







2 comments:

Nancy said...

They are pretty! And honestly, stuff does happen and just pile up it seems. That phone calling is aggravating. Fed Ex delivered a package and sent me a photo of where. Very helpful... except it's not my home! Opened a case file, eventually marked as resolved after several days because the package was reported as delivered. NOT MY HOME I wanted to yell... but this was all done via text and AI, so nobody heard my holler. Finally had to contact the shipper who will replace the item (thankfully). But they entrusted it to the same delivery service, and it's not here yet. So I'm holding my breath. But I digresss... sewing really helps.

Kathy said...

It just sucks when a lot of things go bad all at once. Very discouraging...sigh... Good thing we can create to keep us sane! Lovely bowls.