Friday, March 11, 2022

TREES....

 Trees have been the subject of my work for ages. Here's a look back at three. One was mostly done by machine, the next was hand stitched and beaded, and the final piece was all hand stitched.



Lately birch trees have caught my attention.  A few years ago my good pals Judy Simmons & Barbara Swenia created this triptych which sold immediately.

Another good fiber art friend, Kathie Briggs often features trees in her work too.  (This adorable piece is available)


And now here's a sneak peak at what I'm doing with the mono printed pieced background I shared recently.....stay tuned won't you??



2 comments:

Kathy said...

This one is going to be fabulous! Love the way it's shaping up and can't wait to see the finish. Way to go!

The Idaho Beauty said...

OOO that new piece looks exciting! And birch trees are sort of my talisman so thanks for sharing that triptych.