Wednesday, December 12, 2018

OFF THE BEATEN PATH IN OUR MOUNTAINS

Our bad weather is keeping me firmly planted in my studio and with any luck....I'll come up with a design to utilize the many photos I've printed onto fabric of the hidden treasures found during our hikes/walks here in the very rural NC mountains.
 I just love these images and of course wish to highlight them as artfully as possible....so out comes some fabric colorway choices.
 Or...maybe I'll combine them.
Or....perhaps even go a completely different route......please do come back and check out my decision.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Those are terrific photos, Mary. Really fascinating and thought provoking.

Robbie said...

I saw this on Facebook and it's stunning, Mary!!! I love the picture of the truck!!!! Looks like a professional photograph!

Kathy said...

You are good with the cliffhanger! Can't wait to see what you create!