Saturday, April 5, 2014

TIMES TO REMEMBER

When I was younger I tended to look toward the future.....anxious to grow up and see what's around the corner.  Now....as I grow older, I'm looking back!  Birthdays seem to bring out nostalgic, sentimental memories. Do you find that to be the case too?

Left - Mary Theobald Stori         Right- Nancy Theobald Willmas  1946-2002

For most of our lives, my sister and I were thought of as fraternal twins.  In 2001 a DNA test proved we were actually identical!!  The doctors assurred us "DNA does NOT lie".  We were both stunned!!  Apparently, there are many ongoing studies about twins which confirm that it's the DNA makeup that makes us identical, not necessarily facial features.

It's funny now to look back at old photos to see how often we were dressed us alike. 

4 comments:

Windy Hill Happenings said...

Happy Birthday Girlfriend.....many...many....many....more!

The Idaho Beauty said...

May your memories on this day be all good & sweet. Hugs!

margaret said...

what delightful photos, happy birthday, hoe sad your dear sister is no longer with you

Robbie said...

How precious!!!! Guess I didn't know or forgot you were a 'twin'!