Saturday, December 21, 2013

CHRISTMAS TIME....

This very special embroidered Christmas card, which took over an hour to stitch on her Bernina, was made by my friend Lynn.  She's another Midwest transplant, who grew up in the same Wisconsin town as I did.  Small world.

I wish you could see it in person.....an instant heirloom!


With the holidays now in full swing, I want to take a moment here to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and creative new year. In a few days, I'll be embarking on my 7th year of blogging, who knew?  Your continued interest in my blog is such great incentive for me to create, document, and share.  Thank you....

AND....one more thing.....GO PACKERS.....will there be a Christmas miracle??

3 comments:

Norma Schlager said...

It is indeed a future heirloom. Merry Christmas to you, too.

Robbie said...

What a lovely keepsake!!! Sure hope the Packs make it...I don't see much hope for the lions but I'll support them tomorrow anyway! Best of luck!!

margaret said...

a lovely card, I can see this coming out every Xmas. Congrats on having your blog going for so many years.