Thursday, December 27, 2012

DARK STUDIO

Did everyone have a good Christmas??  Hopefully you weren't one of the thousands of stranded travelers all across the country!

As you can see....the studio is dark....not much happening here as we've struggled with a bit of winter weather ourselves.  Thankfully, for the most part we've had rain....lots and lots of rain.  But if you gaze out my window...you can see white stuff now on the ground.

We lost power about 5 times yesterday....making me VERY crabby!!  The sun is now beginning to shine again and with any luck the ice on our roads will melt quickly and it will then be safe for us to do our morning 'forced march'.  Some people enjoy daily exercise....personally...I loathe it but know it's something I have to do.

Mostly, I've been busy making kits for my upcoming workshops at the Mid-Atlantic Quilt show in Hampton, VA.....and year end business paperwork etc.  Some evening stitching is taking place and I hope to have something to show shortly.  

Till then.....stay warm.....

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I am disappointed...your sewing area is WAY to clean!!! Kalee and I just did our nightly walk, which wasn't too bad...it was in the high 50's. She did well traveling but she's so happy to be settled in the house in Florida! She loves the snow but she loves rain too!! The first outdoor Bichon I've known!
Happy New Year, my blog friend! The best to you and your family in 2013!