Tuesday, March 6, 2012

PAUSING FOR PTA RETREAT

The 4th annual PTA (Professional Textile Artists group) is upon me......

We head to Lake Logan for 3 days of sewing and fun in the mountains near Canton, NC first thing Tuesday morning.

In this day and age it's surprising to find oneself in a place without cell phone or internet service....but perhaps that's part of the lure.  If one stands in just the right spot....sometimes we can grab a cell tower....if I can, I'll be blogging....if not, reports and photos will come at the end of the week.....

Hoping wherever you are....you will be having half as much fun as we will.


1 comment:

Robbie said...

Enjoy a relaxing time with friends and fiber (ok, some beads too I'm sure!). I love the look of the rocking chairs on the porch!!! My kind of place...no TV, no cell phone!!! As long as there's good food/wine (or margarita's), I'd be there a long time!! ENJOY!