Tuesday, March 8, 2011

PAINTED PAPER

I've bragged about the talent in our Fiber Junkies group so many times.......today I want to highlight Carol Sloan's work. Carol lives near Greenville, SC but happily for fiber lovers, the locations of her workshops is expanding. Treat yourself and spend a day in one of Carol's upcoming classes. Contact her for location and dates via her blog link provided above.


Here's a sample of one of her painted pages......just one of the workshops she's developed.


Here's another.....don't you want to know how to do this yourself?

And this.......

Here's one I made with her help.....

And another of mine......

When I first introduced you to Carol on this blog over a year ago, I predicted she was a name to watch. I recommend signing up for one of her classes before they are full. She's a super knowledgeable and patient teacher who has endless creativity to inspire you!

1 comment:

Catherine Langsdorf said...

I must agree with you, Carol is a delight and oh so talented! Really like these papers! I took a different workshop with her, a quilted memory piece. Really enjoyed the class. Here is my post on it: http://longvillagelettering.blogspot.com/2010/06/fabric-paper.html