Monday, October 25, 2010

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

PACKERS WIN, PACKERS WIN!!!

So....you aren't a football fan?? This isn't the post for you.....


Packer fans are undoubtedly the most loyal fans in the world.......the only thing better about the exciting win last night would have been a complete blow out which would have saved my nerves!

It's sad seeing Brett Farve in a Minnesota Vikings uniform......the man who, over these last few years, has blemished his reputation so much. But ya gotta admit.....he understands the game better than most & can throw a football. (I especially liked his interceptions last night!)

Our man.....Aaron Rogers showed us he can take the team all the way if he gets the protection he needs. Really, this was one exciting game....it seemed that whoever had the ball last was going to win.......and it literally came down to the last 28 seconds! I stayed up way past my bedtime......and got up later than normal so I must now hit the ground running myself.


4 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

I also stayed up to watch the game but unlike you I was pulling for the Vikings :(

Robbie said...

It was a good game, wasn't it! We watched the last 9 min. in bed! Poor Lions didn't play..but there's always next week! So sad about Brett but you make your own life - good, bad or indifferent, don't we!

Julie Bagamary said...

Yea Packers!!

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

a perfect ending in my opinion!