Sunday, October 3, 2010

GUEST OF THE DAY!

If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you know I'm a big fan of great hotel accommodations....okay, call me a hotel snob.

'The husband' and I were at an outing this weekend......and upon checking into our hotel we learned my name was picked as 'Guest of the Day'. So.....I wondered.....what does that mean?? A bottle of water?? To say we were surprised is an understatement.


We were upgraded to the Presidential Suite...... We were astonished when we got off the elevator and saw the entrance to our room!

With a huge foyer.....marble floors and all.....

A nice snack....and yes, chilled water in one of the two refrigerators available in the suite.

A huge sitting room with a flat screen TV.....


A bar/kitchen

Yes....even a pool table!!
And a large powder room.....so you can imagine what the main bathroom was like (and you'll have to because I forgot to take a picture of it with its huge whirlpool tub!!)

A separate master bedroom
With a suit presser and shoe polisher. We were hysterical.......seriously we literally have never spent less time in a hotel room ever. Even though we were there for two nights......our time was almost entirely devoted to the activities at Road Atlanta......which spells CARS.

But, I must say I felt like Queen for a Day anyway!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

How cool! Wasn't it fun to feel 'presidental'! I'm not feeling so great right now..GB is ahead right now...poor Lions!! sniffle, sniffle...