Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'M OUT!!!!!

DARN IT!!! I thought I was playing it safe.....I picked Dallas in the Suicide Pool this week.....me and 12 others who are also moaning....week #2.....we are out!

The worst part is that their loss gives the Bears a second win.......we are NOT Bear fans......way not Bear fans.

'The husband' picked the Colts....but they don't play till 8:30 PM.......not sure I can bear to watch it.....nail biting time. Yes, it would have been great to win the pool of over $1,000......but it's really the fun of being in the 'game' that adds to the interest in each weeks game. This is the earliest I've gone out....3 members of my brother's family also picked Dallas....their track record is notoriously pitiful.....and now mine is too.

BUT....hey the Packers won.....and cheering for them is a given no matter what.

UPDATE.....The Colts won.......so 'the husband' remains in the pool, I'll now live vicariously through his weekly picks!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Too bad, Mary...but let's hope hubby does better..my husband is just in three fantasy football leagues! Too bad he doesn't play in the bigger pools instead. And our Lions lost too!!! DARN!!! Oh well, there's always next week!