Monday, July 12, 2010

XOTICFELT (TM) NEW COLORS

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you know how smitten I am with National Nonwoven's products. Their newest product is XoticFelt (TM), a Bamboo/Rayon felt. The 'hand' is soft, it's very easy to needle, the edges do not require finishing (though you can of course embellish them) which of course is the big draw for me. The material is a perfect backdrop for my bead embellishing!

Since our quilt shops and big box stores don't often carry these products, do as I do....go direct to the source to purchase any of their various felt lines of material. Their website is a valuable source of education about their felt as well.


I just got my hands on the newest colors of XoticFelt (TM)......delicious and enticing names from top to bottom.... Papaya, Ocean Breeze, Silver Beach, Fuschia, Pirate Cove, Cocoa Bean.

It may not surprise you.....I've already chosen Ocean Breeze to start a new piece....

No comments: