Tuesday, May 18, 2010

DVD YouTube Rentals

C & T Publishing, the publisher of my last 3 books and my DVD has announced a new service for all their DVD products.....coming soon.....

My DVD, "Mary Stori Teaches You Beading on Fiber" will be available to rent on YouTube. There will be a charge for the video which will be good for a 3 day period. This is still in the testing mode, but I'll be sure to provide the proper link when it's available.

C & T has requested their authors to provide some testimonials to help promote this venture. So.....I need a favor from any of you who already own my DVD......I'd love to hear your positive remarks....obviously, positive words would be good!

You can email me personally by linking on 'email' at the upper right side bar. Or, if you prefer, leave a note in the comment section of this post. I thank you in advance for your help!




No comments: