Tuesday, November 17, 2009

WERE YOU WONDERING??

I've given up trying to post the clever football images I found to go along with my weekly NFL Suicide Pool chatter........I haven't whined about our lousy internet service for awhile.....so consider this a loud shout out to Hughesnet.......PROVIDE the service we are paying for!!!! The network is so oversubscribed we experience less than dismal dial up speed in the evenings....therefore often photos won't upload. GRRR!

Now I feel better...

Okay, so in case anyone out there has been wondering......I'm still in the football pool after the Viking win on Sunday. So......with NFL week 11 approaching, I've spent hours (really, I'm not kidding) previewing the possibilities for the next few weeks (should I get past this next one) and I've made my pick. So please.....cheer for a Jacksonville win on Sunday.


1 comment:

Julie Bagamary said...

Woo hoo for you Mary - stil in the pool!