Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WOOLFELT AVAILABLE ONLINE

As you all know, I'm a big fan of National Nonwoven's Woolfelt products which are featured in my book, "Embellishing with Felted Wool".

Unfortunately, the availability in some areas can be troublesome. Well.....NOT any more.

Click here and then bookmark National Nonwoven's e-commerce website for all your woolfelt needs.



Once on the site.....click on 'products'....then on the upper left side - under WoolFelt (which is in white) you can click on the fiber content you seek for a breakdown of sizes and colors.

For instance, 35% wool can be purchased in 12" x 18" pieces @ $1.80 each or consider yardage 36" x 36" @ $9.00.

You'll also find 100% wool bundles - 18" x 22" fat quarters of 7 colors @ $55.00 or yardage 36" x 36" @ $20.50.

Wool roving and charm packets are also available. I for one am thrilled for this one stop shopping convenience where I can find the colors and styles I need.

No comments: