Friday, January 30, 2009

ACE OF DIAMONDS

I'm slowly feeling better....but not really good enough to do much......I was waiting to post photos of this finished challenge piece I'd recently blogged about.....until I could get a better photo, but I'm not up to trying today so I hope you'll still enjoy it.


Ace of Diamonds 32" x 32" - created for my fiber art's group challenge.  I was to feature the letter A.

I used bead embroidery to embellish the appliqued letter A and one of my edging stitches (Spiral) along the seam line.  These technqiues are featured in "Beading Buddy"
Here's my economic blues blog special........order the All-In-One Beading Buddy from me now for $16.99 and I'll pay the shipping.  I can bill you via PayPal.....or you can send a check....click on the link above for mailing address is using a check.

The beaded collar was made using the brick stitch.

I'm getting grumpy because I've tried to upload my photos for over an hour now and can only get these three to post.....blame it on our really, really lousy internet.....grrrr!  Oh, well....it will give me something to share tomorrow since I have a feeling the only activity I'll have for the day is continued pouting under a quilt......hopefully with the remote in my hands...unless 'the husband' wrestles it from me......he's succumbed to this virus too.  I'm sick of being sick!!!

1 comment:

Julie Bagamary said...

Whoa - that's a lot of beading!! Nicely done - I especially like the border.