Saturday, January 19, 2008

Where In The World Is Mary??

Well, I'm still in Texas.  You'll need to excuse the quality of the photos on this post, my camera is giving me some trouble, but the subjects are worth viewing.  

The Ft. Worth Stock & Rodeo Show is going on here, and there are "cowboys" everywhere.  Hay bales in truck beds are commons in the parking lot of my hotel.  Blogging is making me so much more aware of my surroundings.



Dinner with my guild hosts was at the Blue Mesa (delicious and great company) where this adorable family agreed to be photographed.....aren't they the cutest?!?!  Is this a wonderful country or what......


A huge bonus for any traveling quilt instructor is gathering with friends.  My long time pal, Pat Campbell and her beau, John Van Pelt made an hour drive to meet with me for dinner during this trip.  Pat has completed her therapy at the Women's Stroke Center......it was great to see them.  They are heading off shortly on a road trip to Arizona in their motor home....they send greetings to fellow quilters.



My day can't end without these words:     GO PACKERS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since the Eagles can't be in it this year, I am happy to join with you in saying "Go Packers!!" Just make sure you sit down to watch the game so you don't fall down any bus steps again!

Cindy